Need help or have questions? Please contact our Regional Learning Coordinators, Adrian Lara.
Fun facts about your RLC:
- The West Regional Learning Center is located in Rifle, CO. One of Rifle’s claims-to-fame is that it is mentioned in Stephen King’s famous novel, The Stand.
- The West region has one large sized county (Mesa), seven medium sized counties (Delta, Eagle, Garfield, La Plata, Moffat, Montezuma, Montrose) and 11 small sized counties (Archuleta, Dolores, Grand, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Ouray, Pitkin, Rio Blanco, Routt, San Juan, San Miguel).
- The West region borders four neighboring states: Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico and Arizona. Colorado’s southwest corner is the only place in America where the corners of four states meet.
- Ten of the counties in the West region are on track to implement or are currently practicing Differential Response. These counties include: Garfield (Round 1); La Plata/San Juan, Mesa (Round 2); Eagle, Gunnison/Hinsdale, Moffat, Rio Blanco and Routt (Round 3).
- If you want the best wine, peaches, melons, or bluegrass in Colorado, come visit the West region!
We serve the following counties:
- La Plata
- Rio Blanco
- San Juan
- San Miguel